Pace Car Coupe
2010 CHEVROLET CAMARO PACE CAR,BRAND NEW,RARE 6 SPEED MANUAL CANADIAN CAR,LS3
Pace Car Coupe
Used Clear Title
6.2L 8 CYLINDER
6 Spd Manual
Rear Wheel Drive
Inferno Orange Metallic
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Vehicle History Report
Options & Packages
ENGINE, 6.2L V8 SFI
(426 hp [317.6 kW] @ 5900 rpm
420 lb-ft of torque [567.0 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) (STD)
TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED MANUAL
Features & Specifications *
- Engine, 6.2L V8 SFI (426 hp [317.6 kW] @ 5900 rpm, 420 lb-ft of torque [567.0 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) (Requires (MN6) 6-speed manual transmission.)
- Transmission, 6-speed manual
- Axle, 3.45 ratio
- Differential, limited slip
- Rear wheel drive
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Suspension, performance
- Steering, power, variable ratio
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc (Brembo performance 4 piston front and 4 piston rear brakes.)
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with polished tips
- Vehicle Name : Chevrolet Camaro
- Body Style : 2dr Cpe
- Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Compact
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3849
- Engine Order Code : LS3
- Engine Type : Gas V8
- Displacement : 6.2L/378
- Fuel System : SFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 426 @ 5900
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 420 @ 4600
- Trans Order Code : MN6
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Manual
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.01
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.07
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.43
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.84
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.57
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.28
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.45
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 150
- Suspension Type - Front : Multi-Link Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : 4.5-Link Independent
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Double Ball Joint
- Steering Type : Pwr
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 16.1
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.5
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 37.7
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 14 x 1.26
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 14.4 x 1.1
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing.
A $145 DOC FEE IS DUE ON ALL VEHICLE PURCHASES IN ADDITION TO THE FINAL SELLING PRICE AND IS NEVER INCLUDED IN THE SELLING PRICE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED ON ALL VEHICLE PURCHASES. THIS INCLUDES TEMPORARY PLATES/REGISTRATION, FED-EX CHARGES AND SO ON. WE ALSO MAKE SURE ALL VEHICLES HAVE SUFFICIANT FUEL AND ARE CLEANED PRIOR TO DELIVERY. LOCAL DELIVERIES ARE SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE SALES TAXES IF THE VEHICLES ARE NOT SHIPPED OUT OF STATE VIA A LICENSED CAR CARRIER. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle
It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor eBizAutos is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories.