2dr Coupe 1LT
2010 CHEVROLET CAMARO,SYNERGY GREEN EDITION,RARE,VERY CLEAN,FULLY LOADED!!
2dr Coupe 1LT
Used Clear Title
3.6L V6 CYLINDER
6 Spd Automatic
Rear Wheel Drive
Synergy Green Metallic
Black with Green Accents
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Vehicle History Report
Options & Packages
TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC
TAPshift manual shift controls on steering wheel
WHEEL AND TIRE, SPARE, COMPACT
SYNERGY GREEN METALLIC
SYNERGY SPECIAL EDITION PACKAGE
(GHS) Synergy Green Metallic exterior color
(AAW) Black Sport Cloth with Green accents interior
(B7W) Cyber Gray Stripe Package
(D80) rear spoiler
(PZ5) 19" (48.3 cm) painted aluminum wheels and (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package (Also includes (BTV) remote vehicle starter system when (MX0) 6-speed automatic transmission is ordered.
SUNROOF, POWER WITH EXPRESS OPEN AND VENTING
AUDIO SYSTEM FEATURE
Boston Acoustics premium 9-speaker system
Features & Specifications *
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 with SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) (304 hp [226.7 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 273 lb-ft of torque [368.6 N-m] @ 5200 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed manual
- Axle, 3.27 ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Suspension, Sport
- Steering, power, variable ratio
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc (Single piston front brakes with super corner rear brakes.)
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with polished tips
- Vehicle Name : Chevrolet Camaro
- Body Style : 2dr Cpe
- Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Compact
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3719
- Engine Order Code : LLT
- Engine Type : Gas V6
- Displacement : 3.6L/220
- Fuel System : SIDI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 304 @ 6400
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 273 @ 5200
- Trans Order Code : MX0
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.07
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.37
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.55
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.16
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.85
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.67
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.06
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.27
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 150
- Suspension Type - Front : Multi-Link Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : 4.5-Link Independent
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Double Ball Joint
- Steering Type : Pwr
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 16.1
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.5
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 37.7
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.64 x 1.18
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.4 x 0.9
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing.
A $145 DOC FEE IS DUE ON ALL VEHICLE PURCHASES IN ADDITION TO THE FINAL SELLING PRICE AND IS NEVER INCLUDED IN THE SELLING PRICE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED ON ALL VEHICLE PURCHASES. THIS INCLUDES TEMPORARY PLATES/REGISTRATION, FED-EX CHARGES AND SO ON. WE ALSO MAKE SURE ALL VEHICLES HAVE SUFFICIANT FUEL AND ARE CLEANED PRIOR TO DELIVERY. LOCAL DELIVERIES ARE SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE SALES TAXES IF THE VEHICLES ARE NOT SHIPPED OUT OF STATE VIA A LICENSED CAR CARRIER. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle